Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sri Chakra




This is a Light Portrait of the Sri Chakra Yantra. This symbol works with the Creation Energy of the Goddess in Hindu Tradition and the source of Creation. Use this Yantra for the blessings of the Goddess for manifestation and creation in your life.

In 2003 I began to create "Light Portraits" to awaken the light codes of consciousness through art. I translate my experience of the Divine into physical form. Light Portraits are transmissions to deeply activate the remembrance of the Light within you. The energy reaches beyond the mind to multiple levels of inner experience.

If you are interested in viewing my Light Portraits gallery please click this link:

Light Portraits


If you would like more information please contact me at movinglight@aol.com

Many Blessings, Laurel

No comments: